Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Market Free Fall, will it end soon?


CPO is still trading at a Range of 2400 to 2500. Support is at 2500 as long as US Crude Oil Price don't drop below USD65.


KLCI will soon rebound as its near its bottom soon, the immediate support now is at 1230 and then 1200. If both breaks, we will see another downtrend towards 1180.






World Markets took a dive again today as I have predicted, I hope you all have shorted after 1350 as the market was reach its peak, but now I think market will bottom out soon. after KLCI drops below 1200.

It would be a good time to prepare some cash to pick up quality stocks then. :)

1 comment:

KLSE Stock Analysis said...

Thanks for informing about the market. As a trader, I depend on tips provided by my broker and thus can not get familiar with this news.