Thursday, October 1, 2009

Singapore Speculative Counters - HG Metal & MAP Tech

A Close friend of mine ask me to do a review on these two counters. Personally I think her eyes are as sharp as a eagle. :P

Anyway, MAP Tech is now trading at SGD0.065 Cents, personally I think its not really a fundamentally strong counter. And now its slumping down. I won't encourage people to buy until I see a Parabolic Dot on Top. And its Volume are consider quite low and won't be actively traded. Better look for a better counter. But if you got spare cash, can buy around 0.05 and then hold and sell it when around 0.080. Earning about 60% just with 6 bids movement.



HG Metal however is better with support formed around 0.120. And you put stop loss 2 bids below should you choose to enter. Seems like its getting ready for a short rally, as Stockastic and MACD is starting to trend up on the Daily Chart. Volume is also better than MAP Tech.



Remember to trade with Stop Loss and Good Luck.

2 comments:

rolls567 said...

Please beware there are many fake cryptocurrrency investment platforms out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested 15BTC on a particular website called FoxBtc, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this recovery expert at recoverywealthnow360 on google mail who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. He saved my life , he can save yours.

Anonymous said...

I want to advise anyone here looking for loan to contact  pedro loan through  pedroloanss@gmail.com  they are into investment and finance Business Loan, home loan, start up loan, personal loan, Car loan, at the rate loan of 2% in return, he a genuine loan company that you can trust.