Friday, July 10, 2009

Side Way Trading

Morning Guys, its been 2 weeks since I updated this blog. I was away in China for a 10 Days Holiday and now even after I am back in Kuching, I have to do self quarantine for a week.

So I am only in the OSK Office by next Monday. Anyway, here is a brief summary of my view of the market. Market is now in a Consolidation Stage, following the bad unemployment report of nearly 10% for US Economy and the need of a 2nd Stimulus Package.



Market will move to a new trend after the consolidation, personally I feel the support level at this moment is 1035, and resistance at 1092. Normally July Month is a quiet & slow month, August is more active and bullish.

So therefore Buy low and Sell High. use 5 Min Chart for Day Trade, EMAC 2 & 5. Any queries, just sms me or email me. Thanks.

No comments: