Thursday, April 2, 2009

Strong Bullish Trend for the Day

KLSE Futures today surprised the market with a 33 Point hike from 880 to 913. Note that 914 is the February highest point before slumping down to the 830 Level when Dow Jones hit 6500.



As I write this blog, Dow Jones is breaking the 8000 point level which is another bullish day for US Market. This no doubt will push KLCI Futures slightly higher tomorrow (Friday, 3rd April 2009). It is also the day when Malaysia's 6th Prime Minister Najib is sworn into office at the Agung Palace tomorrow.



3rd April 2009 will mark a Historical Day for Malaysia. Let's hope KLCI Futures will break into newer highs for this month and break thru 925 tomorrow. Resistance will be at 930.



HSI was up 7.41% with an increase of 1,002 points to 14,521. Good news for those that have
bought Hong Kong Shares like Bank of China, ICBC and Chalco would be very happy tomorow as today the stocks already soared more than 6% averagely.


Remember there are always opportunities in the Stock & Futures Market. Most important is to pick quality shares and buy low sell high. Don't go for those Penny stocks as they are the most riskiest when market collapse. Foreign Funds always go for good Quality Blue Chips, not speculative few day momentum Penny Stocks.

Here are a few active HKSE shares that I always monitor on the Market:

1. Bank of China - HKSE Stock Code 3988
2. ICBC - HKSE Stock Code 1398
3. China Construction Bank CCB - HKSE Stock Code 0939
3. Chalco -HKSE Stock Code 2600

As for US, since they are quite pricy due to the USD Exchange Rate, CitiGroup would be a good buy if it ever goes down to USD1 again.

Hopefully, by Friday 5:15p.m. KLSE Futures Spot Month would have break 925 by then. Have a good trade and a good weekend.

1 comment:

rolls567 said...

Please beware there are many fake cryptocurrrency investment platforms out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested 15BTC on a particular website called FoxBtc, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this recovery expert at recoverywealthnow360 on google mail who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. He saved my life , he can save yours.