Saturday, September 20, 2008

Brandon Chew Blog Created on My Birthday 29th Sept 2008

Hi Guys, this is my 1st Post on the Blog. Today is also my Birthday which I didn't Celebrate as my friends were mostly busy with their own programs, plus I think I am getting too old to celebrate also.. hahahha.
I wrote this Blog to share my experiences in the Investments world and to share with others what my Investments has created Opportunities for me.

Anyway, life has been fun for me this year. I travelled almost 14 times this year and have seen great things accross Malaysia. Especially Sabah. Land Below the Wind. I have been to KK 3 Times this year. Twice to Visit a very fantastic Rubber Investment Project by Bornion Timber Sdn Bhd. My sincere Thanks to Mr. Wee Kok Tiong from Kuching for allowing me to visit this great project at Kenninggau, Sabah. I have also took a visit to the Securities Commission in KL Bukit Kiara, and its an Amazing Place to my astonishment.
This Blog is to share with others about my Stock, Futures Trading and Travel Holiday experiences. Its both Investment & Travel Blog. Hope you guys will enjoy reading it.

No comments: